Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Running With The Little Dogs

Williams Cay 

A chilly, breezy and overcast morning had us working on inside projects. I shuffled provisions from the commissary and settee to the galley. At this point of our trip (three months in) it is interesting to see what we're running low on and what we still have multiples of. Barry added to the chaos when he opened the floor to do some service on the generator. At one point, every door, cabinet, and hatch was wide open. After lunch, Glenda and the boys stopped by to pick me up on their way to the beach. This is the same beach we visited yesterday, but I quickly noticed a new addition. Someone had dumped several empty conch shells in the surf, spoiling the beauty of this little cove. Jaxon and Cooper didn't seem to mind though. They raced up and down the sand and had a great time. Glenda and I also completed several laps while keeping an eye on the boys.  

Cooper was a whirling ball of energy and wouldn't leave his big brother alone. After about an hour we scooped up the boys and secured them in the dinghy for the ride back to the anchorage. 

I settled on Fiberglass Beach with a view of the rocky shoreline where we snorkeled yesterday. I gave up on the book I've been struggling with and picked up a new one for which the pages passed quickly. After dinner I was excited to watch the Virginia game on TV. In typical Wahoo fashion, they frustrated the energy out of me, rallied to give me hope, then ripped out my heart and stomped it in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment